In my defense, I know what TLC is. Matt just usually has very specific wishes for birthdays, anniversaries or other commemorative holidays. I just assumed he was trying to be funny or clever; not straight forward.
Maybe there should be an app for that..... An app that tells you how great you are or how proud it is of you. It would become a little insincere after a while but for a week or so it would be nice... Love, EM
3 comments:
In my defense, I know what TLC is. Matt just usually has very specific wishes for birthdays, anniversaries or other commemorative holidays. I just assumed he was trying to be funny or clever; not straight forward.
:)
Maybe there should be an app for that..... An app that tells you how great you are or how proud it is of you. It would become a little insincere after a while but for a week or so it would be nice... Love, EM
Post a Comment