3.12.2011

Introducing...

Eve Helen
born 2.7.11
8 pounds 4 ounces









Thanks Katie Dudley for the great photo shoot!

18 comments:

Janice said...

She is gorgeous! I was just thinking about you yesterday and thought about emailing you. Your son is darling too. congrats!
Love you.Janice

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

She is so beautiful!! Thanks for the post.

Jenny said...

Congratulations! It's been way too long!! I'm coming to Cali this summer. We need to meet up. Eve is adorable.... absolutely beautiful. I hope all is going well!

Sara said...

I've been waiting, waiting for this post. Love her. She is such a cutie. When can I hold her?!

emily said...

oh, so so so sweet. she is darling. congrats you guys!!

Rachel said...

so precious - love the last shot of todd kissing eve!

theminerfamily said...

SO cute, the whole fam! I wish I could come right up and hold her... darn pups. when can I we get together? I will call you tomorrow.

Carina said...

Congratulations--parabéns!!! She is beautiful, and you are a beautiful family. Love you!

Nicole said...

so sweet. congratulations!

Maggie said...

She is beautiful. congrats!

Heather Jewell said...

She's gorgeous, congratulations! Your little boy it so cute as well.

Rachael said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

Bekah said...

GORGEOUS! Congrats!!

Tori Horton said...

She is beautiful Amy. And your family pictures are precious. big hugs!!

Lizzy said...

Love all of these pictures Amy! Eve is just perfect. And I love the ones of Todd too. He is so cute! What a darling family you and Matt have!

Maggie said...

Hey, I loved your mom's talk today in conference! What a great family! hope all is well.

Martha said...

Congrats Amy! And like Mags said, I enjoyed hearing your mom's talk and her story about Todd. I was excited to know somebody that one of the stories was about!

WendyJ said...

Oh my goodness she is gorgeous!! What a beautiful family.