6.17.2009

M.D.


I've decided to jump in and start helping with blog upkeep since Amy's schedule is a little less predictable these days. Getting up-to-date with our life begins with knowing Matt graduated from medical school on May 15th. It was a day full of pompous robes and formal ceremonies, which was fun and interesting. I even got my diploma in a tube -- which I didn't think anybody actually did anymore. As exciting as the event was, it seemed a little anticlimactic after the roller-coaster day we had two months earlier when Todd was born. One unexpected perk on the day came when I was awarded an endowed prize (which we have since put toward new couches in our new place).

I can't believe how fast the last 4 years have passed. I'm very excited about residency.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Congrats Matt! You made it through medical school! You are right... I can't believe it has been 4 years already. Seems like yesterday Ryan, you, and me were hanging out talking in your apartment on University Ave. Good times! :)