1.28.2009

We Do Live!

I know, I know...it has been four or five fortnights since you last heard from us. We had a fabulous Christmas with family in Utah (we will post pictures soon). However, the reason for this post is show all of you that have yet to see my pregnant self that indeed it is true; I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and growing. My fabulously talented sister in law took these pictures. Enjoy!














14 comments:

Elder and Sister Swenson said...

Love the pictures!

Bekah said...

What amazing pictures! You look gorgeous, Amy! I miss you and am so excited for your baby girl to come! Love ya!

Carina said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant women I think I've ever seen...I can't wait for you to become a mama! Saudades...beijos!

Lisa O said...

Ditto to the cutest pregnant woman ever comment. :) Way to make growing a baby look absolutely fabulous!

Emily Reese said...

You are looking fantastic! Love, Em

Anonymous said...

clean. fresh. modern. Love!

theminerfamily said...

So CUTE! You will be glad you took these! I am so excited for you... it's getting so close.

WendyJ said...

What a hot mama!! You can't wait too long to post pictures when baby Swenson arrives. You look great.

The Ottosen Family said...

I love the pictures! You look so beautiful.
ottosen(at)comcast(dot)net, for when you go private!

Swenson Family said...

You look great! I really love that haircut. I've been thinking a lot about you guys and that new little baby.

Summer said...

So beautiful! Miss you.

The Reynolds Family said...

So stinkin' cute! Love the pics! You look great! Can't wait to see pics of this sweet little girl in march! How's medical school?

Angie said...

You are adorable Amy. We are so excited for you. Hope the delivery will go smoothly. Can't wait to see your baby.

Swenson Family said...

These pictures are going to be forever classic. Especially the one with the blocks in the foreground that spell "GIRL." I'm sure your SON will appreciate them the most! Congratulations guys!
-Sam